«•»World-Satellite Forum«•»  

Go Back   «•»World-Satellite Forum«•» > «•»SAT-TV RECEIVERS OTHER«•» > OTHER SAT-TV RECEIVERS > AMIKO
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Old 07-10-2016, 01:26   #1
vlad33

Default PLUGIN AUTOROLL NOT WORK!!!

PLUGIN AUTOROLL NOT WORK!
Hello!
I tried autoroll powervu plugin! I reset all the plug-ins one by one ... did not work at all! Has anyone tried and succeeded!? If so, tell me what you do to me! ... I returned the manual input!
THANK YOU!
Old 07-10-2016, 14:47   #2
vlad33

Default Re: PLUGIN AUTOROLL NOT WORK!!!

Hello!
I have a Amiko alien2 and tried all possibilities according to the instructions! I went successively on all three plugins, I went to the editor section powerVU key, we gave blue reset button and waited 5-10 minutes ... and nothing! ... we then went to another every plugin and we have reset all options ..., one, two and all three ...! NOTHING! ... Has anyone tried this plugin auorol? If so, how do? Let me know and it has done me! I connected and network net ... and nothing!All I have tried to 4W ... HBO and CINEMAX package!
THANK YOU!
AUTOROLL!?...Doar pentru cateva ...HBO-CINEMAX de pe 4W nimeni nu a remarcat ca nu deschide!...TREBUIE INTRODUS MANUAL CELELALTE CHEI!...PERSONAL AM VERIICT PE 4.8E SI 1W ...,INSA PE 4W LA PACHETUL HBO-CINEMAX NU DESCHIDE !...ORICUM E BINE SI ASA!...DAR TREBUIA SPECIFICAT CE DESCHIDE SI CE NU!...
CU MULTUMIRI AL DVS.....VLAD33!!!...
AUTOROLL!? ... Just a few ... HBO CINEMAX on 4W nobody noticed not open! ... TO PUT THE OTHER HAND KEYS! ... PERSONAL AND 1W 4.8E AM VERIICT PE ... BUT IN THE pACKAGE HBO 4W-CINEMAX NOT OPEN! ... ANYWAY's all right! ... but you need to open and CE NOT! ...
THANK YOU WITH THE VLAD33 ..... !!! ...

Last edited by vlad33; 10-10-2016 at 21:58.
vlad33 is offline   Reply With Quote