«•»World-Satellite Forum«•»  

Go Back   «•»World-Satellite Forum«•» > «•»SAT-TV RECEIVERS OTHER«•» > OTHER SAT-TV RECEIVERS > AMIKO
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Old 09-07-2015, 02:10   #1
FTA

Default Amiko Mini HD T2/C - bootloader version mismatch..

Hi guys,

I searched the forum and did not found a solution about that. My receiver is with that version in the image attached below. Im trying to update to the last version I found "AMIKO_MiniHD_T2C_1.4.03_emu.zip" - mismatch. Tried with "AMIKO_MiniHD_Combo_Ultra_1.4.05_by Dekolte" and "AMIKO_MiniHD_T2C_1.4.49_emu.abs", same thing. Can somebody propose a solution? Thanks.

P.S. Is that version capable to attach subtitles to video files in the player and also is youtube working?

Thanks.
FTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:12   #2
FTA

Default Re: Amiko Mini HD T2/C - bootloader version mismatch..

Seems no one is interested.. but I found my mistake (for someone with the same problem). Just update with the option SW+bootloader and you're done.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:15   #3
FTA

Default Getting back to standart FW - HD Mini T2/C

Hi,

I just upgraded to Multi fw (1.4.52). Now I want to get back to that firm "AMIKO_MiniHD_T2C_1.4.49_emu.abs" but getting "bootloader mismatch" whatever combination I use (SW+bl, channellist - etc.). Now I cant even load my channel list back. Any suggestions? I don't have serial port on my pc but I can find such if usefull for that issue. Thanks.
Old 17-09-2015, 08:48   #4
knoj

Have you found a solution for the problem? I also have the same problem and found no solution. Has been updated to 1.5.05 and had previously 1.4.49, which I liked. Maybe I should not change things that work, but I always want the latest.

Here is a solution:

Anyone facing the problem "loader mismatch" after upgrading to Dekoltes 1.0.7 loader can try this one. I have solved the problem loading this via USB.

LAVATRONICS-282E-ALLSD-FTAHD-011014-COMBO-with-1-0-7-Bootloader

Last edited by knoj; 18-09-2015 at 12:32.
knoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 19:12   #5
sateliet1

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoj View Post
Have you found a solution for the problem? I also have the same problem and found no solution. Has been updated to 1.5.05 and had previously 1.4.49, which I liked. Maybe I should not change things that work, but I always want the latest.

Here is a solution:

Anyone facing the problem "loader mismatch" after upgrading to Dekoltes 1.0.7 loader can try this one. I have solved the problem loading this via USB.

LAVATRONICS-282E-ALLSD-FTAHD-011014-COMBO-with-1-0-7-Bootloader
iam have the same probelm wy can help my thanks
sateliet1 is offline   Reply With Quote